- May 5, 2019
PapyrusNetwork Staff Applications Rules & Requirements
Last updated: 19th May 2019
Server IP address: Play.payrusmc.us
APPLICATIONS ARE CURRENTLY OPEN!
- Staff applications opened on the 5/5/2018. They will remain open indefinitely.
- You can only post 1 application every month (30 days). December is a exception as we take time off
- This is strictly forbidden as it wastes staff's time and your own.
- Creating a troll application will result in forums punishment.
- Will result in an automatic denial.
- You must be at least 13 years old (we make few exceptions to this requirement).
- You must act maturely and professionally in-game, on the forums, and on other PapyrusNetwork platforms (such as Discord).
- Must have joined the server at least 1 month before submitting an application.
- You must have been actively playing the server for 1 month prior to submitting an application.
- You must be able to dedicate at least one hour per day to the server. Unless excused
- You should be familiar with the server you have applied for and the community on that server.
- You should be somewhat familiar with the staff team.
- You should be able to speak competent English.
- You should be able to use Discord and have a working microphone.
- We do not recommend applying if you are staff on another server.
- Do not apply if you are purely interested in the status that comes with having the Helper tag. The position is a lot more than the tag, and you will struggle to cope with the responsibilities if you only care about the tag.
- Put as much effort into your application as you can. Remember, you are trying to persuade us to pick you out of a large number of applicants, so your application needs to set you apart from others.
- Don’t be afraid to ask the staff team questions regarding the application process, but do not ask us to look at your app.
Please note, the staff management team may choose to recruit players privately without the requirement of an application and/or interview.
Sincerely Papyrus Management Team